Working to Provide You with the Most Advanced Human X-ray Equipment in Your Respective Budget
Revive Imaging will meet your diagnostic needs, supplying you with the most reliable human X-ray equipment to guarantee the lowest downtime.
Oakworks Medical General Rectangular Top Ultrasound Tables
- Flat top table featuring several optional features for easy customization
- Designed by the top foremost Ergonomic Specialists
- Surpasses the industry standards for sonography
- Industry-leading warranty
- Has a bariatric rated lift and load capacity of 550 pounds or 250 kilograms
Oakworks Medical CFPM400 Integrated Headrest C-Arm Imaging Tables
- Largest adjustable height range in the industry (26 inches to 44 inches)
- 56 inches metal free imaging space
- Cost-effective 4 movement equipment
- Built-in headrest
- 500 pounds weight capacity
Rayence Xmaru 1717 SGC/SCC Flat Panel Detectors
- Enables you to discover True Flat Panel Detector Technology firsthand without changing the current cassette bucky tray
- Its 15mm thickness enables you to easily upgrade current technology and equipment using CR or film
- Produces less heat due to its design based upon the amorphous silicon TFT
- Accurate diagnostic images due to constant pixel quality
- A 17 inch by 17 inch or 43 cm by 43 cm active image area for one shot capture of views without changing the position of the detector unit
- User-friendly interface for optimal workflow
- Easy to integrate with current and new systems
Rayence Xmaru 1417WCC Wireless Flat Panel Detectors
- An X-ray image acquisition equipment
- Design based on true flat panel technology
- Offers high resolution images
- Can integrate it with almost any X-ray equipment
Rayence Xmaru 1012WCA Wireless Flat Panel Detectors
- State-of-the-art wireless digital flat panel detector designed by one of the leading companies in the industry
- Ergonomically designed detector (size, thickness, and grip)
- The first-ever flat panel detector in the industry with a removable handle that you can position either vertically or horizontally
- Can use the device while it is on charge, hence making it perfect for urgent situations
- Portable device
Universal Upright Raymaster
- Features a combination of economy and flexibility designed to meet the individual and specialized needs of radiology clinics
- Use for various applications — private practices at home, groups, and clinics
- Offers complete radiographic capabilities from weight-bearing studies to the skull
- Mounts floor to ceiling or floor to wall
- Tube rotations for accurate alignment of the tube for upright, non-angled, and angled views
- User-friendly interface indicates tube rotation
The SR-130 provides higher power, combined with state of the art technology, system reliability and low maintenance, all in a small footprint, lightweight package.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us. We are here to find a solution that works for you.
Carrying a complete range of advanced x-ray products from leading manufacturers, we can provide a solution for your x-ray needs.
All our new equipment comes with a warranty, ensuring you are only getting the best from us.
We also provide refurbished equipment, as subject to availability. No matter your budget we can provide you with affordable options for your clinic.
Need to remove your used equipment? We can help. Contact us today